To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rebel Zen

Alright!

Rebel Zen is go!

I belatedly uploaded the site tonight - there are probably a few mistakes and dead links etc, but as I have an ad going around with URL on it I thought I'd better get it out there, imperfections and all.

Imperfections. That's exactly what Rebel Zen is all about - embracing them, accepting them, and learning to be pretty gosh-darn happy anyway thanks to the skill of meditation and the philosophies of Contemporary Taoism.

Over the next few days I will really tighten up the concept, but in the meantime have a look, have a laugh, and hopefully get something out of it ... and of course if you will be in Melbourne on the weekend of the 29th July, then give me a call or an email and reserve your seat at the first ever Rebel Zen workshop!

In case you were wondering where all of this sprung from, the new Rebel Zen direction has come about since I wrote this post. Which not only liberated me (some more) but seemed to strike a nerve with a small but healthy number of blog readers, and people who I have talked personally to since that day.

Flow Like Water...


Join me for a meditation workshop!

Download my free music here.
Categories: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here