To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just One Song

I have recently been thinking a lot about Curly's Law. I won't go on about it too much in terms of my life in general right now, because I have an article coming up about it in LivingNow magazine in May, but I will point your attention to this new post I just wrote over at Moosemusic.com about a new recording of a song of mine called Soul Transfer Protocol I have just finished and what I intend to do with it.

Oh, and if you've been reading, I have thus far successfully stayed off the booze for three weeks, am sticking with my Taoist semen-retention practice, and have been channeling all the energy these two factors usually usurp into my work (of which I have done bulk over the last two weeks). I can also report that the semen retention and the sobriety have lessened my need for sleep by about one quarter (six hours a night has been plenty). I have been meditating which has been clear, pleasant and easy, and I have been able to concentrate on tasks until they are done, which has been a problem in the past.

Oh and I also may or may not have been driving my work colleagues nuts with my constant fidgeting and high-speed chattering ;-)

Flow Like Water...


Check out my Contemporary Taoist print articles online at LivingNow magazine's website.


Download my free music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here