To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Moose Music

It's early days yet but I have started a new online home for my music stuff, and that seems to be where I am doing most of my writing at the moment.

So go check out MooseMusic.com

Looks a bit silly really so far but hey, whatever, I'm off to practice my guitar ;)

P.S. It looks whack on Internet Explorer right now, and will until I have time bugger about with the code.

While I am on the subject - why in God's sweet name are you even using Interent Explorer in this day and age? Change to Firefox Mozilla already. Less virus/spyware, better functionality, yadda yadda yadda ...

Flow Like Water...


Check out my meditation website

Download my free music here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo on the new site, by the way :)

8:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here