Warning: This post will probably bore you to tears!
So for now all I am going to keep going is:
1) My job, at LivingNow magazine as it is both necessary and not evil.
2) My monthly "Contemporary Taoist" article with LivingNow magazine, as this is nothing to be sneezed at, given that the magazine has about 400, 000 readers / month around Australia.
3) This blog, this half topic-focused, half self-indulgent-rambling blog. For better or for worse, I might as well roll with it while the companion article is getting published.
4) Music: Actually this should go first as it is officially my numero-uno project right now. To help get the music ball rolling (again) I am in fact starting a blog about it, called moosemusic.com, stay tuned for that.
5) Anything else that naturally happens. Let's stay Taoist about this!
Therefore, I am officially suspending all of the following activities until later notice and/or the occurrence of above point 5).
A) Meditation Teaching - this is a passion, and a very real career opportunity, but I need to give it a rest for a while. It will become a focus again later though, of this I have little doubt.
B) Any other (personal) websites/blogs besides this blog, the new music blog, the already established (but horrendously ugly and static) embracemeditation.com, moosecafe.com (similarly useless really but might as well keep it up for now). This means that I am pulling down rebelzen.com, reluctantly, but I have no need for it right now. I love that name, "rebelzen", and I will use it again soon, but not sure for what. Right now I feel like I have too many names for what is essentially the same project. Will for now also keep this and this up for your listening pleasure.
C) Novel writing *Gasp!* This was my main thing for the last year or so until about three months ago when it started to take a back seat again. But this is ok, it will be back, I simply can't do everything at once. I do have an almost finished novel which needs one more rewrite. Then I will get it out there somehow or another.
Anyway, like I always say...
Flow Like Water...
Check out my meditation website
Download my free music here.