To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do You Subscribe?

Like many people, I am not a geek. I am always miles behind the geek crowd when it comes to tech stuff right?

However, compared to a lot of the people in the so-called real world I am like this uber-geek just cause two years ago I knew what a blog was and now I know what RSS is, and even use it.

Anyway, my point is, do you subscribe to this blog? Cos if you don't, and you come back a lot, why not? I use bloglines, cos it seemed like the blogger of RSS (nice and easy) and I can't be botherd with tech stuff, but I forgot I had put up the email subscription thing in the sidebar, and just now subscribed to that myself, which is part of the reason why I am posting now, so I can see what it looks like in my email when it comes through. That was a pretty long sentence huh?

If you do already use RSS or whatever, and this has appeared in your list, you probably hate me right now for clogging up your life with this totally inane, off-topic post. To which I say, chill out man, nobody made you read all the way to the bottom of the page, did they now ... maybe you need to, like, meditate or something, so you can learn to ...

Flow Like Water...


Join me for a meditation workshop!

Download my free music here.

1 Comments:

Blogger rama said...

Good day! Best, rama

10:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here