To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Countdown to Force Refresh

Not much posting from me this week as I am waiting for the dust to settle before I force-refresh my life.

Meanwhile, if you don't have my problem of having too many ideas then here is a helpful post about a post about a book that might help you come up with ideas.

If you read my comment you will see that my problem is a what to do with an overflowing head-full of copious inspiration without getting bored and bogged down by the other 99% perspiration factor. Bah! Ideas anyone?

Flow Like Water...


Join me for a meditation workshop!

Download my free music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here