To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Thursday, June 08, 2006

What You'll Wish You'd Known

This is cool. I soooo wish somebody had talked to me like this when I was at school. Actually, I have vague memories that they might have but that I wasn't listening ;)

What You'll Wish You'd Known

Things are hotting up for my meditation and personal development workshop in July. It could be the coffee I just had but I am excited about it! If you live in Melbourne please click on the (big green) banner above or just give us a call on 0413 414 620 and we can have a chat about it. I'd love to see you there!

Anyway I am work, so I'd better get back to it :)

Rock on - or if you prefer...

Flow Like Water...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here