To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Lazy Way (Tao) to Success

I was just reading this and realised that I forgot to mention, in regards to the post below, that once I am up-and-at-em, I really do enjoy my morning routine - so it is not some 'don't want to but it's good for me' thing - that would be so not flowing with the Tao.

I sleep in sometimes, but I know it is wonderful to be up really early sometimes, so then I need to apply just that little touch of effort to get out of bed. For the first five minutes I stumble around convinced that I am insane and should go back to bed, but then I sit to begin meditating and realise that this is one thing that helps me stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here