To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tao of the Rock Monster who turned into a Geek

Okay so I have spent an entire sunny day inside tweeking my blog. Don't let that rugged photo of me in the sidebar fool you :)

Anyway, in order to further my "Self-Improvement" (see newly nutted-out categories below) I am now going to attempt to dislodge myself from this computer chair and go open a bottle of quite good red and perhaps strum my guitar or something rock n' roll like that.

Although I am tempted to google suggested cures for mouse-itis, yeesh...

Flow Like Water...


Join me for a meditation workshop!

Download my free music here.

Categories: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Implicate Order said...

[[[Although I am tempted to google suggested cures for mouse-itis, yeesh...]]]

It's called Linux and using the command-line instead of the mouse.
;)

That'll earn you some valuable points in geek-dom...

6:30 am

 
Blogger Seamus "Moose" Anthony said...

mmm... I'll need to look into this as I have close to zero idea of what you are talking about.

*sigh* so little time, so many geeky things to learn....

7:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here