To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Inner Master, Inner Fool

I have pulled this one from the web because an editied version of it looks like it is getting published in the magazine next month. I will put this back up once it's month in the physical world is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for your article in Living Now. I can so relate to this type of self sabotage and my weakness is food. I had a light bulb moment regarding this issue few months back and would love to share it with you.
The way I removed my demon was by allowing it to have a voice, then I listened to what it was trying to tell me!
By listening, accepting, forgiving myself, my demon of 37 years is gone!
I don't think there is just one solution for any internal conflict, but good on you for sharing your story and success to you!
Regards, Trich

4:41 pm

 
Blogger Seamus "Moose" Anthony said...

Thanks Trich for your contribution. I reckon it sounds like you had a pretty momentus breakthrough. I love it when that happens :)

All power to you - and to all of us!

8:19 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here