To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Revolution Tao

Coffee has been brewed, it is now in my stomach.

Revolution has been brewing for some time in my head.

Fired up on caffeine I must loudly proclaim -

BEWARE!

I will not put up with anything that pisses me off

but will walk away.

I will cease to even form opinions

but will walk away.

I will turn around and walk away.

Fuck it - this life is too short

If I cannot see any intrinsic value

then it is

OUT!

I will walk away.

(And I think I will have another coffee - it really does kick the old kaboose along when it's needed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here