To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Friday, February 18, 2005

Tao of Busyness

Ok so while I am aware that the new web site I pointed to below is incredibly crap - I must point out that it just a temporary thang for people in Melbourne (Australia) who have come across my biz card and are interested in my meditation services. Soon it will be the coolest meditation site on the web...with lots to read and some web-based products also... sooner or later anyway...

As for new toys - I just bought a new printer - and it prints onto cd's!!! That is so cool....enough to make an old indie rocker like me salivate.

In fact I am.

Last night I held my first meditation group class and I think it went very well. There were about ten people there, which was a nice start. Actually they were all chicks, which seems to be a running theme in my life at the moment.

Where have all the dudes gone?

This morning had a private meditation coaching session with a client at the clinic - I think this went pretty good also.

Tommorrow morning up at six to practice Qigong, then go swimming, then go get acupuncture, then work and/or rest a bit at home - then Wing Chun training. Then chill out a bit. Then more Qigong. then bed. which is where I am going now. Peace to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here