To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Clarity of Vision

Today I have been struck with a clarity of vision for my business/artistic endevours that is beyond any level of insight that I have had before - and I generally already have a fairly high level of insight (into my own affairs). I have spent the entire evening scribbling madly, getting it all down. I can not only see what it is I need to do, I am already doing it! I have truely found my flow again in my work life. My work is also my play. And my self-development program - which, like any Daoist worth a straw dog, is what I get up (usually very early) for.

Cultivate Flow,

See for miles.

Soar like a Dragon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here