To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tao of Whoops!

I just downloaded firefox to my computer only to discover that the site is a bit mashed up when viewed on this browser by the Wandering Daoist webring thing - which is a bugger cos I thought I had that problem licked (and I hate wasting time on bloody HTML crap)

So Apologies to those who have been regularly viewing on Firefox - you should have said something - I know your'e out there y'know ;)

Right so I'd better try fix it then .... sigh .....

In other captivating news I am currently doing the anti-candida diet for six weeks. Four days in and it feels like four weeks. Try eating no bread, no grains, no alcohol, no sugar, no carbs no nothing but veges and meat for even two days and tell me how you feel - like a bad acid trip taken on an empty stomach!

But this is a small sacrifice for a bit of healthy longevity eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here