To be a Taoist means many things to many people. To be a practitioner of Contemporary Taoism simply means to have realised that we are all minute parts of an indescribably large Whole (the Tao), and to choose therefore to 'Flow Like Water' and live in a spontaneous, natural manner. This blog is about: Personal Growth / Spiritual Development as guided by the principles of Eastern Philosophy, particularly modern philosophical Taoism; Developing constructive habits and achieving success with minimal effort; Meditation - Taoist, Zen or otherwise. See 'What In Lao Tzu's Name is a Contemporary Taoist?'

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tao of Phew!

Crisis averted - I had to stick the Wandering Daoist web ring down the bottom of the page - which is a shame - but I am just not enough of a computer geek to figure it out just yet so too bad - I suppose I should download all the other browsers now to see how they are working with this site .... I'll leave this for another time (when I'm real bored!)

Just whacked in my funny new logo for Abstract Umbrella Productions - which is the umbrella company under which I am releasing all kinds of stuff - music, meditation classes/website/book, other books, who knows what else.

So I'd better get back to it. Meditation site and book and classes very nearly at 'Go!' stage - And new CD nearly finished too. Not that there's any hurry...

Meanwhile if you came here looking for taoist/zen/meditation stuff please scroll down and click away - stacks here to keep you going on your Path.

Flow Like Water....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here